- Loyale is a woman and minority-owned company.
- We responsibly source the highest quality materials from sustainably run mills.
- Our products are designed and ethically produced in San Francisco, CA.
- 5% of sales are donated to La Cocina and Kitchen Table Advisors.
- We also donate products to the underserved with our Linens for Good initiative.
- Our packaging and cards are eco-friendly and made in the US.
We Are Seriously Local:
Did you know San Francisco is 7 by 7 miles? We design, develop and produce each product within the city limits. Our pattern maker is in the Dog Patch, the family-owned factory we partner with is in Potrero Hill and we ship orders from our studio in the Outer Sunset. We deliberately and happily stay local because we want to support small businesses in our city and reduce our carbon footprint. To learn more about the steps we are taking to run a sustainable and principled company, please visit our Ethical + Eco Promise section of our website - www.loyalestudio.com/pages/ethical-eco-promise.
About the Founder:
Jenny Hwa, the founder and San Francisco native, has an unrelenting love of classic design and the culinary arts, as such, Loyale celebrates these two passions. She spent decades on the East Coast working with nonprofits, festivals and companies like Kate Spade and Armani. In 2017, Jenny moved back to the Bay Area and set up shop in the Sunset District.