Navistar, Inc. (“Navistar”) is reimagining how to create more cohesive relationships, build higher-performing teams and find solutions where others don’t. Based in Lisle, Illinois, Navistar or its subsidiaries and affiliates produce International® brand commercial trucks and engines, IC Bus® brand school and commercial buses, all-makes OnCommand® Connection advanced connectivity services, and Fleetrite®, ReNEWeD® and Diamond Advantage® brands aftermarket parts. With a history of innovation dating back to 1831, Navistar has more than 14,500 employees worldwide and is a member of TRATON SE, a global champion of the truck and transport services industry.
Our corporate Headquarters is located in Lisle, IL on a beautiful 87 acre corporate campus in the western suburbs of Chicago. Navistar offers its employees paid holidays & vacation, health benefits, 401K plan, Career Growth and much more.
Navistar is always seeking top talent in areas including:
• Finance & Accounting
• Information Technology
• Supply Chain
• Human Resources
• Corporate Headquarters Lisle, Illinois (western suburb of Chicago)
• Assembly Plant Springfield, Ohio
• Bus Assembly Plant Tulsa, Oklahoma
• Truck Assembly Plant San Antonio, Texas
• Advanced Technical Center Elmendorf, Texas
• Huntsville Assembly Plant, Huntsville, Alabama
• International Locations Canada, China, South Africa, Mexico, Brazil
• Parts Distribution Centers
• Corporate Used Truck Centers
• 700 plus Independently Owned International Truck Dealerships
Visit our Career Site for current job information: www.careers.navistar.com
Our Core business is the truck and parts markets for the U.S. and Canada, where we participate primarily in the Class 6 through 8 vehicle markets. With more than a million of our trucks on the road in the U.S. and Canada, one in five Class 6 through 8 vehicles is an International® truck. Nearly half of all school buses on the road today are our IC Bus® brand. We have one of the largest commercial vehicle parts distribution networks in the U.S. and a captive finance company.