For more than 70 years, Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC (P&N) has helped businesses and individuals across the country shape clearer paths forward. Our professional accounting and assurance, consulting, tax, and technology services allow clients to streamline and organize operations, comply with changing regulations, and boost business growth with the right technological tools. We're about reducing clutter, organizing chaos, and seeing beyond cloudy forecasts — helping companies and individuals take clear steps toward success.
P&N’s Internship Program provides real-world learning opportunities for students interested in a
variety of practice areas. We believe in paid internships that provide a realistic working experience. Our interns have the opportunity to be exposed to the many facets of public accounting, business advisory, and professional services. Our goal is for students to end their internships with knowledge about life on the job that they would not have been able to obtain in a classroom, and a desire to continue their careers with P&N.
Why intern at P&N:
- Gain critical professional experience
- CPA Study Program
- Discounted study materials
- Bonuses, pay raise incentives
- Get paid to study!
- On-the-job training with our team of CPAs available to answer your questions.
- Internal and external training programs
- State and national society dues reimbursement
- Lifelong Learning Program
- Competitive pay & excellent benefits
- Dress for Your Day policy
- Continued campus involvement with participation in the Campus Ambassador program
- Love where you work!
- Intern and team outings, performance recognition, a firm-wide crawfish boil, community outreach opportunities, and a great working environment!
P&N is a Top 100 U.S. public accounting and business advisory firm based in Louisiana, offering diverse career paths. We have opportunities available for college graduates and experienced professionals as well. If you are looking for challenging, interesting work, opportunities for growth, mentoring and training, and community involvement, take the next step on a bright professional path.
A Leader in the Profession
P&N has always risen to the challenge and served the accounting profession on the local, state, and national level. Our professionals have chaired technical issues committees and state and local committees, and served on national standards boards. We believe in participating where the policies and standards are being set which could impact our clients rather than learning about changes after the decisions have been made. This commitment to the profession has helped us better serve our clients and their interests.