Ultra Communications is a leader in the development of fiber optics for harsh environments. We design and manufacture components that enable next-generation sensors and computers in space and avionic platforms. Software is a key element in our products, and everything that goes into building them. If you’re interested in being part of a small, dynamic engineering team, learning new technologies, and seeing your contribution make a difference, then put your talents to work with us.
About the Job
As a Software Engineering Intern, you’ll become a key contributor where your skills and input make a big difference. In this role, you’ll design embedded software, application software and development tools that will be used in our products, by our customers, and in our test systems.
• Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
• Minimum Cumulative 3.0 GPA
• C/C++, Python, and C# programming skills
• Knowledge of data structure
• Familiarity with MATLAB
• Knowledge of software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• Ability to learn new technologies
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required.