Located at the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains, on State Route 28 in Old Forge, NY, View brings a broad range of artistic and cultural programs to the area. Our View community consists of year-round and seasonal residents and tourists, many of whom enjoy the region’s natural beauty, taking advantage of the scenic lakes and mountains in the summer, the breathtaking beauty of the Fall foliage, and the expertly groomed snowmobile and ski trails in the winter months.
View’s blend of local and national artisans help create our unique, cultural community, where we host a varying array of artistic expression. Art shows and Exhibitions, including nationally-recognized watercolor and quilt shows, visual and performing arts, workshops, classes, presentations, and social events are just some of what we offer. Through these various programs, View seeks to:
- Promote and stimulate interest in the Arts and Culture
- Offer enriching opportunities to learn and create
- Provide entertainment and enjoyment,
- Encourage community involvement and participation, and
- Nurture an appreciation for the natural beauty and ecology of the Adirondacks.