Do you want to make a difference with someone who has made a difference?
Consider working for January Contreras’s campaign in Arizona!
January is a Democrat -- a former Assistant Attorney General, senior advisor to Governor and Secretary Napolitano, and legal aid lawyer who started a non-profit to provide legal services to trafficking survivors and young kids who could not afford a lawyer.
Now she want to make a difference as Arizona’s next Attorney General. With the advent of the Trump Administration, progress on our greatest challenges are going to be met at the state level. January has the kind of experience needed to take on the special interests that all too often dominate in our country.
January’s campaign is now hiring fundraising staff. Prior campaign and fundraising experience is not required. This job would be an excellent opportunity for recent college/law school graduates and others who are interested in pursuing a career in Democratic politics or looking for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Please take a look at January’s campaign website, www.januaryforaz.com
• Traveling and working directly with January
• Organizing and coordinating fundraising events
• Compiling and analyzing data, research
• Developing and implementing strategic plans
Applicants for this position must:
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to write clearly and concisely
• Be able to balance and prioritize multiple projects
• Have proven organizational skills
• Be personable and enjoy working with others
• Be comfortable communicating on the telephone
• Ideally, have database experience
To apply, e-mail resume to Lori@JanuaryForAZ.com