Campus Auxiliary Services, known as CAS, is a not-for-profit company dedicated to serving the SUNY Geneseo campus. We're passionate about people and passionate about Geneseo.
CAS provides several non-academic services to SUNY Geneseo. While mostly known for our dining program, we also provide catering, laundry, cable, vending, ID, refuse and recycling, as well as a host of other services. Basically, we take care of the members of the campus community so that they can focus on why they're here: academics.
Handshake will ask you to upload an application. Please follow these instructions:
1. Fill out the application at https://www.geneseo.edu/sites/default/files/sites/cas/Student_CAS_Employment_Application_(fillable)_0622.pdf
2. Save the document to your hard drive
3. Once you have the application downloaded to your hard drive, open the application with Adobe Reader. Complete the application and then save the document once completed. Please double check to make certain the information is saved into the document.
3. Begin your job submission to Handshake
4. Upload your application document when prompted.