CoBank is a cooperative bank that provides credit and other financial services to support agriculture and infrastructure across rural America. As a Co-op, we live our mission of feeding America, and give resources and time to our communities and those of our customers. Our mission drives how we consult, find solutions, and execute for our clients every day. CoBank can offer you the opportunity to contribute to these efforts and make a personal impact where we do business.
In 2022, CoBank made $14.5M in charitable contributions, $1.3M of which supported diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our associates also used 2,312 hours for volunteering last year, and every year associates are encouraged to make a $500 CoBank-provided donation to their favorite non-profits.
Finally, CoBank has a $2.5B renewable energy customer portfolio and an industry-leading Environmental Sustainability, and Governance (ESG) presence. When you choose a career with CoBank, you make a difference by doing work that matters. Come visit us and learn about our bank-wide internship opportunities and upcoming graduate positions!
What we can offer at CoBank
• A meaningful career driven by our mission
• An incredible opportunity to impact communities through paid Volunteer Days, annual associate-directed giving ($500 annually to non-profit of your choice), quarterly associate-recommended Community Impact Grants
• A place where you can be your authentic self; Our 7 Associate Resource Groups ensure we support diversity, equity and inclusion
• Continual learning through our internal CoBank University and tuition reimbursement program, and support to create a varied and long-term career with us
• Competitive compensation and incentives
• Generous benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage as well as disability and life insurance
• Outstanding 401k with up to 9% match
• Paid time-off including 15+ days vacation, 10 Sick Days, 11 holidays, volunteer day,
• Hybrid work schedules available