Gorilla Fireworks, Inc., formerly Tri-State Fireworks, has been in the business of retailing consumer fireworks for over (40) years. We maintain retail stands and tents in (14) different jurisdictions and focus on safety and employee training. Our organization began with one retail location in 1979 and has rapidly expanded throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland, and West Virginia. In 2023, Gorilla Fireworks expects to operate over (70) seasonal retail locations and just launched their new 24,000 square foot year -round supercenter in Charles Town, WV, located just 1 mile from Hollywood Casino.
Gorilla Fireworks takes pride in their highly talented and motivated staff members. We employ approximately 400 retail managers, assistant managers, and staff members during our sales season. A significant portion of our staff is comprised of school teachers and college students that make operating a firework retail stand an annual tradition. Many of our location managers have worked with us for several years.
Our competitive advantage lies within our exceptionally hard working and gifted management team. Their experience and dedication has enabled us to secure the best locations for retailing fireworks. We lease some of the most prestigious shopping centers from some of the best-known REITs and management companies year after year.
To learn more about employment opportunities, please visit us at https://biggorillafire.com/learn-more-employment/
For consideration you please fill out our online application at: https://biggorillafire.com/employment/
Gorilla Fireworks (formerly Tri State Fireworks), a leading firework retailer in the Mid-Atlantic region, is seeking firework stand managers to manage the retail sale of state approved fireworks in numerous locations throughout Northern Virginia (Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Prince William County, Stafford County), Maryland (Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County), and West Virginia. These employees will manage the sales operation from approximately June 15 through July 6. Employees will be assigned a location, which will determine their start date and exact pay. This is an ideal summer position for school teachers, college students or anyone with high energy and an open summer schedule.
Location managers are paid a salary based on the number of days they work. This is a great opportunity to make $3,000+ in a 3 week period! Our pay schedule can be found at https://biggorillafire.com/elementor-4473/
Worked for us in the past? $500 Stand Manager sign-on bonus for all returning stand managers. $250 sign-on Stand Manager bonus if you were previously a staff member.
Perfect for those wanting to earn substantial money and still have the rest of their summer available. Also a fantastic resume builder and a rare paid internship opportunity.
* Your schedule must be completely available from June 15 to July 6.
* Must be willing to work outdoors for 12 or more hours during the hot months of June and July.
* Must have an active smartphone.
* Must be responsible, reliable and punctual.
* Must be able to fill out a W-2 and pass a detailed background check.
* Must be 18 years or older.
* Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
* Teamwork: The ability to communicate effectively with other staff members and delegate responsibilities to others as a cohesive team.
* Setting up your stand with good presentation.
* Learning to use our cash register / credit card machine efficiently.
* Learning the prices of all our products including over 70 different fireworks.
* Stocking our inventory as needed.
* Keeping accurate track of your locations inventory.
* Help in the recruiting of an effective staff to assist during peak sales (July 2 - July 4).
As a location manager/assist manager, you are expected to provide excellent customer service. This includes greeting each customer as they arrive and providing any recommendations in their selection of our fireworks.
More information on this great opportunity can be found at https://biggorillafire.com/learn-more-employment/
For consideration you please fill out an online application at