Great Circle is a behavioral health nonprofit that inspires life-changing hope through a broad spectrum of trauma-informed services. We deliver specialized programs to children and families throughout Missouri and Eastern Kansas. In collaboration with community partners and leaders, we empower families and children to find their strength and thrive.
Whether you’re looking for a summer job, an internship or if you’re ready to launch your career, Great Circle offers a wide range of job opportunities.
• Client services, positions include youth care specialists, cottage life supervisors, registered nurses & registered behavior technicians.
• Clinical & direct social services, positions include licensed/certified therapists, social workers & foster care case managers.
• Education, positions include teachers and counselors with specialized education/autism training, teacher’s assistants & support staff.
o Campus-based Great Circle Academy schools located in Columbia, Marshall, St. James and St. Louis, and community-based schools are in Independence and Lebanon.
• Administrative, support departments include finance, human resources, maintenance, food service, IT & more. Our administrative staff helps ensure seamless program delivery, a strong financial foundation, along with a safe, healthy environment for all clients.
• Outdoor/experiential learning, positions include summer counselors & year-round adventure guides.
o Great Circle’s Meramec Adventure Ranch in Steelville, Mo.
Join the team that brings hope and healing to our communities! Be a part of something great! View our current openings here.