ImpactLife is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, independent, community blood center, founded in 1974 as Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center in Davenport, Iowa. Over the years, we have extended into Illinois, Missouri, and Wisconsin, and in 2021, we united under one new name: ImpactLife. This evolution allows us to bring the organization together under a unified identity that truly embraces our mission.
ImpactLife provides lifesaving blood products to more than 125 hospitals in a four-state region. We’re headquartered in Davenport, Iowa, and have distribution hubs and donor centers in Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, and Wisconsin.
Every year, we team up with thousands of blood donors and hundreds of community partners to help save lives through blood drives.
In addition to its headquarters, the Blood Center has regional distribution hubs in central Illinois (Peoria, Illinois and Springfield, Illinois), eastern Illinois (Urbana, Illinois); southeastern Iowa (Ottumwa, Iowa), the St. Louis region (Earth City, Missouri) and southern Wisconsin (Madison, Wisconsin). ImpactLife collects blood at 20 fixed site donor centers and at more than 5,000 mobile blood drives held each year.
• Provide world-class blood products and services to communities in need.
• Be the recognized leader in translating emerging blood-related services to enhance patients’ lives.
• Character demonstrated by high moral and ethical standards
• Competency leading to highly capable teams
• Communication delivered with clarity
• Collaboration through teamwork
• Commitment and accountability