KC Engineering and Land Surveying, P.C. (KC) is a diversified, multi-disciplined consulting engineering firm. Founded in 1983, we have continually adapted to changes in the industry to provide our clients with a comprehensive range of professional services. With two New York offices (New York and Newburgh), we are positioned to efficiently meet client needs. We are a certified ISO 9001:2015 consultant and Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) certified in New York.
Our services include:
• Civil, structural, water, wastewater, geotechnical, municipal, and traffic and transportation engineering;
• Complete survey and right-of-way (ROW) mapping;
• Resident engineering, construction inspection, and construction management;
• Structural integrity and condition inspections; and
• Engineering audits and constructability reviews.
We constantly strive to give our clients more effective control over complex projects by managing our people, quality, costs, and time in a safe, secure work environment. We provide exceptional and personalized service to each client on every project, on time and on budget. KC is ISO 9001:2015 certified and will implement, evaluate, and continually improve the effectiveness of quality control (QC) on each assignment to allow for well-defined and documented procedures, improved consistency of output, constant measurement of quality, a decrease of defect rates, identification of obsolete or inefficient practices and the subsequent update of them, and detailed instructions for all employees to follow. To learn more about KC, visit www.kcepc.com.