KIPP Public Schools is a national network of free, open-enrollment, college-preparatory public schools committed to working alongside students and families to disrupt systemic educational inequity and create a future without limits. Over 100,000 students attend one of the 270 KIPP schools that operate in 28 regions across the United States. KIPP Philadelphia Schools Public Schools (KPPS) is a part of the national KIPP Public Schools network and currently leads six schools serving approximately 2,400 students in North and West Philadelphia. This fall, we will found our seventh school. By 2030, KPPS will lead ten schools serving approximately 4,000 students.
Together with families and communities, we create joyful, academically excellent schools that prepare students to pursue the paths they choose—college, career, and beyond—so they can lead fulfilling lives and build a more just world.
Life at KPPS
We know that talented, committed, culturally competent teachers and leaders have the power to amplify our children’s potential by creating a school experience that affirms, values, and challenges them each day. We seek to create a professional environment full of joy, candor, care and community where excellent educators can make a long-term home. Educators at KIPP –
• Are committed to anti-racism, equity and inclusion
• Are part of a close-knit, diverse community of educators
• Show up as themselves, inspiring our children to do the same
• Access resources and affinity spaces that support well-being and sustainability
• Lead with care and candor and take ownership of our children’s learning and growth
• Evolve their craft via 1:1 coaching and quality professional development
• Have access to leadership pathway programming and opportunities to grow their career
• Enjoy a competitive, equitable, transparent approach to compensation, comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 403B matching program, and free access to financial advising services