We are a FAMILY-DRIVEN company that collaborates with its partners to deliver RESTAURANT-INSPIRED hospitality to each and every guest as well as providing Environmental Services keeping facilities and property clean, green and attractive.
Metz Culinary Management was established in 1994 by entrepreneur John C. Metz as a custom dining management service company with a “Guest First” philosophy serving a variety of market segments, higher education, corporate dining, healthcare and independent and public schools. Today, Metz Culinary Management is led by CEO Jeffrey C. Metz. Jeff, a food service veteran himself, who continues his father’s legacy. Under Jeff’s leadership, Metz Culinary Management currently ranks #16 on Food Management Magazine’s list of the Top 50 Management Companies in the United States.
In addition to foodservice, the Metz family operates numerous eateries throughout the east coast including four national brands: TGI Friday’s, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Krispy Kreme and Wolfgang Puck Express; plus, three start-up brands: Marlow’s Tavern, Lucky’s Sporthouse and The Wandering Chef, a state-of-the-art food truck.
The Metz Philosophy is:
• Provide great food and hospitality using only the freshest ingredients and as much locally sourced foods as possible.
• Motivate employees with opportunities for professional and personal development.
• Serve each student and guest with sincere hospitality.
• Develop partnerships that are sustainable and mutually rewarding.
• Create custom designed dining programs that reflect the uniqueness and culture of each client.
Fore more information on Metz Culinary Management, visit www.metzculinary.com.
Website http://www.metzculinary.com Industry Food & Beverages Company size 5,001-10,000 employees Headquarters Dallas, PA Type Sole Proprietorship Founded 1994 Specialties Food Service, Hospitality, Restaurant, K-12, Independent Schools, High Education, Health Care, Business and Industry, and Environmental Services