O’Dang! Who is ready for a fun internship?
Looking for an internship where you can put all of your marketing knowledge to use and have fun while doing it? Look no further.
O’Dang Hummus has stepped off the beaten path and dares to be different. As stated by KnightNews, we are the “Rebels of Hummus” bringing exciting new flavors to the market.
We are currently seeking a Marketing “Rebel” (Intern) who is interested in leaning brand promotion and can engage our fans.
Current position is unpaid internship with potential for pay based on performance.
Please send your resume along with any questions to Ryan.Atkins91@gmail.com
· Promotes brand names, products and services.
· Takes pictures of product in local areas
· Represents the company in a positive way.
· Interacts with customers and sales prospects.
· Works with other team members.
· Works with business partners.
· Communicates with the media.
· Performs other marketing duties relevant to promoting the brand.
· Generates public interest in the brand.
· Provides complete information about the brand.
· Asks prospective customers questions about food and skin allergies before introducing the product for consumption or application to the skin.
· Answers questions about the brand.
· Assists managers with the implementation of marketing campaigns.
· Provides information to the company on sales opportunities in a particular community.
· Demonstrates how a product works.
· Gives out free samples of the product to the public.
· Shares ideas with supervisors regarding new ways to market the brand.
· Establishes regular customers.
· Provides customer feedback regarding the brand to sales managers.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE (INCLUDING EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS)
· Must have expertise with standard social media tools & language
· Self-starter, detail oriented, and be able to develop multimedia materials within appropriate deadlines
· Able to juggle multiple projects at once
· Creative writing for blogs
· Social media knowledge a requirement