Senator Bob Menendez’s D.C. and N.J. offices are accepting applications from enthusiastic, self-motivated undergraduate, graduate, and law students.
There are four different internship opportunities throughout the year:
- Spring session is from January to May
There are two summer sessions (you can apply for either or both sessions):
- Summer session one: May to June
- Summer session two: July to August (you may apply to do both Summer internship sessions)
- NOTE: D.C. Press Interns complete both summer sessions.
- Fall session is from August to December
Internship application deadlines:
- Spring Session: December 12, 2019 (State); December 18, 2019 (DC)
- Summer Session One: April 8, 2019
- Summer Session Two: April 16, 2019
- Fall Session: August 28, 2019