Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The firm has more than 5,000 professionals around the world who work with clients to optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh McLennan [NYSE: MMC]. Twitter @OliverWyman.
Why Join Us?
Come aboard if you are excited by challenges and at ease working across cultures. You’ll find interesting people who speak their minds and measure success not by how many hours are worked but by what gets accomplished.
Immediate impact, continuous challenge
- You’ll work on challenging projects that have a meaningful impact on clients, industries, and societies from day one.
- We’ll ask you to challenge the norm and constantly strive to build something new to shape our firm and the world around us.
- You’ll be a contributing team member from the start, working with senior colleagues and clients to build trust-based relationships and deliver breakthrough impact.
- Your experience will be diverse, with each project offering new opportunities to expand your toolkit and to team with Specialists who have deep subject-matter and technical expertise
- You’ll have the opportunity to travel frequently; whether this is internationally or in your home-city, no two weeks are ever the same.
* For roles in the Actuarial group of Oliver Wyman, please see our Actuarial Consulting page in Handshake