Since 1992, Omnicell has been transforming the pharmacy care delivery model through the Autonomous Pharmacy, a combination of hardware, software, and services that enables providers to improve quality, reduce costs, and increase human efficiencies. Through Omnicell’s industry-leading medication management platform and portfolio of technology-enabled services, health systems and retail pharmacies are realizing how connected technology and intelligence can help solve for the most pressing challenges in medication management.
Over 7,000 facilities worldwide use Omnicell automation and analytics solutions to help increase operational efficiency, reduce medication errors, deliver actionable intelligence, and improve patient safety. More than 50,000 institutional and retail pharmacies across North America and the United Kingdom leverage Omnicell's innovative medication adherence and population health solutions to improve patient engagement and adherence to prescriptions, helping to reduce costly hospital readmissions.
- Software Engineering, Information Development, QA Testing
- Industrial/Electrical/Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering
- UX Design/Research
- Business Intelligence, Data Analysis
- Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality
- Robotics and Automation Engineering
- Cloud, and Applications Engineering
- Professional Services and Technical Services
- Program and Project Management
- Sales, HR, Marketing, Legal, Finance, and more