At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We’re working to build a future in which public institutions, commercial enterprises, and non-profit organizations can use data to function as they were designed — to fulfill the mandates with which they’ve been entrusted, to deliver value to customers, and to distribute aid to those most in need.
What do we do?
We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more.
- In healthcare, we work with government research agencies and pharmaceutical companies to comb through research papers and clinical trial studies and surface patterns that could lead to the next medical breakthrough.
- In disaster relief, we donate our software and our time to non-profit partners who work every day to help the world's most vulnerable in the wake of disasters like Hurricane Harvey.
- In manufacturing, we work with auto manufacturers to surface trending defects so teams can resolve issues 80% faster, improving customer satisfaction.
- In defense, we help missions share intelligence and plan operations across geographically dispersed locations, over disadvantaged communications, and under rapidly changing mission conditions.
- In finance, we help banks locate inside traders and integrate client records, reducing tax, AML, and risk exposure.