Seeking research & finance intern for high profile progressive congressional campaign.
● Researching specific individuals, corporations and foundations, and preparing prospect qualification profiles containing information on biographical/organizational background, wealth, charitable giving, interests, and relationships.
● Updating and maintaining prospect/donor records within the database.
● Work closely with the Finance Coordinator to provide general departmental support as needed.
Seeking digital interns for high profile progressive congressional campaign.
Responsibilities will include:
● Creating a variety of text and visual social media content to effectively communicate the campaign’s message.
● Photograph and record the candidate at events.
● Write, produce, and edit video content.
● Learn to write, produce, and distribute digital fundraising solicitations across a variety of campaign channels.
● Analyze data from the campaign’s social media channels to better craft future content.
● Moderate the campaign’s social media communities.
● Recruit, train, and manage campaign volunteers.
Past graphic design or video experience is useful, but not required. The ideal candidate for this position is a quick learner passionate about politics and policy, but does not necessarily have any previous campaign experience.
Send resume to email@example.com
Any questions call 414-460-8808