ThermalTech Engineering is a collection of highly skilled consulting engineers specializing in mechanical, electrical and energy management engineering since 1980. We have 8 offices in 6 states (Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Texas) and are seeking highly qualified candidates to provide innovative solutions to our clients' facility, utility, process, and operations challenges.
ThermalTech currently has 30+ Professional Engineers registered in 26 states and 7 LEED Certified Professionals with 2 Certified Energy Managers on staff. We are growing!
We provide a wide range of technical services tailored to meet specific customer needs, including:
• Energy reduction: auditing, rebates, incentives, implementation.
• Expert design, analysis and troubleshooting of systems: power generation, chilled water, steam, process heating/cooling, compressed air, dust collection, and HVAC.
• Automation and Controls System Engineering from conception and design to configuration, documentation, and startup
• ThermalTech Engineer-Led Commissioning from design review through functional testing and startup
• ThermalTech Engineer-Led Turnkey™: design/build projects
• Master planning and standards development