It takes courage to go it alone and start a business. Your spark of inspiration motivated you to take the plunge and turn it into your own small business. From Afton and Chanhassen to the North Loop and Grand Avenue, people want to live not just next to shops but be part of the community they are woven into.
From Sophia, known to the local college students that fill her corner coffee shop, as “Mom”, to Allen, who has the brew pub across the street where the neighbors gather to sample his new recipe, a killer IPA, to the bank where all of these local businesses do business, and Carmen’s photography studio where photographs of families hang on display in the window for everyone to enjoy. They are the heart of the community and its local economy.
And while not all small businesses are the same, all small business owners have the same dilemma – getting lost in the weeds. The business of business pulls them away from their core inspiration, that very thing that made them want to become an entrepreneur.
So while it took courage to go it alone and start your business, you don’t have to go it alone any more.
Talking to small business owners has made us more passionate than ever about the importance of small business, not just for our local economy but for our communities – we want them all to succeed.
When we free up business owner's time… We Spark Growth
1. Focus on core business activities. Free yourself and your team to concentrate on what matters to your customers and your team.
2. Improve opportunities for growth. Match passion with = resources and see business flourish.
3. Increase efficiency and effectiveness. Get access to expert talent and innovative approaches the latest technology, and creative, cutting-edge solutions.
4. Improve bottom line by decreasing expenses. We can generally perform work less expensively than a full-time employee and the costs and hassle of hiring, training, and maintaining employees are eliminated as are taxes and benefits.
5. GET YOUR LIFE BACK! Time to be INSPIRED again! More time for business. More time for you!