Deer Valley is an award-winning destination ski resort that typically has positions available in lodging, ski school, casual and fine dining food and beverage operations, ski rental shops, mountain operations such as groomer, snowmaker, ski patrol and everything in between!
Deer Valley Resort is located in Park City, Utah, which is a small town with big opportunities for fun! There are more than 100 restaurants and bars, multiple theaters, many arts and culture events, health clubs, spas and outlet stores. Winter activities include the Utah Olympic Park, ice skating, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, tubing, film festivals and World Cup events, just to name a few!
Salt Lake City International Airport, located just 36 miles from Park City, is serviced by most major airlines which makes travel in and out of the area very accessible. There are taxi and shuttle services available for transportation to and from the airport. Day and evening entertainment in Salt Lake City includes professional hockey and basketball games, ballet, opera, symphony, dance, theater, museums, historical sites and plenty of shopping.
In addition, all within a day's drive from Park City, are 13 other Utah ski resorts, Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon and 15 national parks and monuments.
SKI SEASON PERKS:
Perks, including health and ski privileges, are offered to Deer Valley employees.
- Competitive Wages
- Employee housing available for a low cost
- Ski for free at Deer Valley Resort
- Ski for free at Alterra Mountain Company Resorts
- Ski and ride perks at other local resorts
- Spouse and dependent ski privileges, depending on status
- Deer Valley Resort ski passes to give to family and friends
- Discounts on ski lessons and rentals
- Discounts at Deer Valley Resort's premier restaurants
- Reduced cost meals at employee dining facilities while on duty
- Complimentary breakfast bagels or cereal each workday
- Uniforms provided
- Discounts at local shops
- Company sponsored activities and parties
- Employee recognition programs
- Free counseling service
- Group health insurance - Deer Valley shares in the cost of the premiums (for full-time employees only)
- Accident and cancer supplemental insurance available, depending on status
- Wellness program
Our Grooming Standards help our staff maintain a demeanor and appearance consistent with Deer Valley’s first-class image and the expectations of our guests. Please review our grooming standards prior to submitting an application. Deer Valley Resort sets the standard in the ski industry with our well-groomed staff.
- Men's hair must be tapered and above collar length
- One additional hair color outside of natural hair color as a limited accent
- Dreadlocks, mohawks, partially shaved heads, shaved patterns or designs are not permitted
- Facial Hair: Neatly groomed beard or mustache are allowed, stubble is not permitted
- Conservative earrings are allowed but no more than 3 per ear for femals, 1 per ear for males. Tunnels, barbells, spikes, and spirals are not allowed. Earlobes that have been gaged to 1/2 inch are allowed but must be plugged with only flesh tone gages
- One tasteful nose stud size 3mm or smaller is allowed, no nose rings.
- Non-offensive visible tattoos, in moderation, are allowed. Tattoos on face or neck above collar height are not allowed.